|The Dapper Man|
The Dapper Man (also known as the Dude with a Hat, Liutenant Obvious and a vast multitude of other monikers) is a player from the Third Age. His first game was Bionicle Mafia III: By the Numbers. Usually a Type Three, but, whenever he dies he becomes a Type Two.
|Dark Hunter||Bionicle Mafia III: By the Numbers||Lynched, Day 2|
|Turaga Councilman||Bionicle Mafia V: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor||Alive (?)|
|Villager||Bionicle Mafia 0.3: Live Free or Go Cult||
Lynched, Day 3
|Dark Healer||Bionicle Mafia XI: The Shadow Lords: Rise of the Lords of Shadow||
Teamkilled, Night 3
|Villager||BIONICLE Mafia: Karda Nui Nightwatch||
|Villager (Both Times)||BIONICLE MAFIA 13: Tower of Trepidation||Condemned by the Secret Role|
|Store Owner||BIONICLE MAFIA XIV: Money, Dear Boy||Killed by Treasurer, Night 6|
- Killed the Pyro of Bionicle Mafia III: By the Numbers in the first round.
- Played as a Turaga Councilman in Bionicle Mafia V: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor
- Ordered the death of Chro in Bionicle Mafia 0.3: Live Free or Go Cult, while playing as a villager
- Survived Karda Nui Nightwatch by doing absolutely nothing
- Hosted BZP Mafia T&E Point-Four: Limitless Zeal
- Attempted to prevent Voxumo from going to Outer Space in BIONICLE MAFIA XIII: Tower of Trepidation.
- Opted for Neutrality in Money, Dear Boy. It is widely assumed that this'll lead to a Mafia victory.
- Is hosting Mafia XVI: Gallows and Gambits.
- In Bionicle Mafia III: By the Numbers, he was the only player who's public number was the same as their secret number (16).
- Not once has he been the Detective.
- Tower of Trepidation saw the emergence of a humorously jingoistic persona of his, called AMERICA.